Brown Framer's Daughter / Cheap Date Wig With Pigtails And Blue Hair Bows,
Also Perfect As A Cheerleader Wig,
Adult Size, Made Of Nylon And It Is Washable,
When You Take It Out Of The Package These Tips Can Help You To Style Your Wig.
- Don't try to get every hair perfectly in place. This can make your wig look un-natural
- Use, wig brushes, combs and other styling accessories. They make styling easier and extend the life of your wig.
- Don't be afraid to use hair mousse or gel to achieve a certain style.
- Have fun experimenting with different looks!
- Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
- For tight curly or ringlet styles give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
- For wavy styles with loose curls brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.